Chapter One Installation and Login
If you do not have the MIPS Smart Pass Management Platform Software. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- One click installation: Double click the exe installation file and follow the installation
instructions for quick installation.
Note: If the installation process is blocked by a system firewall or third-party antivirus software,
always choose to allow the program to operate. Otherwise, the installation process may fail and
- After the program is installed, the MIPS service is automatically started by default.
- After the start up is complete, click the “Copy” button. Open the chrome browser and paste
the link to open the MIPS service background. Enter your username and password to log in.
- We will give you a default username and password with your link to the software.
- If you do not have a username and password then contact us at email@example.com
- MIPS system upgrade: You only need to overwrite and install the MIPS system software
version installation package higher than the current version.